Available Positions: 1
This position requires proper operation of various commercial vehicles. Duties will vary depending on the type of work assigned. Drivers can become a specialist of a vehicle when experienced operation is displayed.
- Makes daily pre/post trip inspections, assigned to check for any damaged or broken parts as well as for any signs of tampering.
- Maintains a truck log and hauling ticket in accordance with state/ federal regulations as well as company policy
- Drives truck to destination using knowledge of commercial driving regulations and abides by all laws of the road
- Performs vehicle maintenance duties such as cleaning, checking/ maintaining fluids, etc.
- Must be physically able to operate, maneuver, and maintain a commercial vehicle
- Performs other job-related duties as required or when assigned
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Valid Class B Commercial Drivers License is required.
- Class A Commercial Drivers License is preferred
- Must pass DOT physical
- OSHA 10 Required
- Or ability to complete upon employment
- Previous dump truck/ low bed experience is preferred
Employment Questionnaire Form Request
Nick Falcone & Sons is an Equal Opportunity Employer