This position requires proper operation of various pieces of heavy equipment. Duties will vary depending on the type of work assigned by Foreperson. Operator can become a specialist on a piece of equipment when experienced operation is displayed.
- Discusses plans for the day’s work with Foreperson, reviews blueprints if necessary, and best method of getting assigned work done
- Make judgments regarding the most efficient operations of equipment and attachments.
- Operates equipment with priority of making the job safe for all working around the equipment. Ensures that other workers stay clear of machine while working in tight, high-traffic areas
- Utilizes actual years of experience in operating equipment in fine grading and working in congested/tight areas.
- Must have adequate hand, foot and eye coordination to safely operate their equipment
- Performs equipment maintenance duties such as cleaning, greasing and oiling machines.
- OSHA 10 Required
- Or ability to complete upon employment
Nick Falcone & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer