This position requires heavy physical duties in order to complete tasks. Duties will vary depending on the type of work crew is assigned. Laborers can become positioned within a crew to be distinguished as a “Top Man”, “Pipe Layer”, etc.
- Performs a wide variety of manual tasks including pipe cutting and laying, instructing equipment operators on cuts and fills, shoveling/ raking asphalt, running light equipment, etc.
- Digging/ spreading dirt and stone using shovel or rake.
- Mixes mortar, spreads stone, and other material using hand tools.
- Lifts, carries and holds mortar, pipe, tool and supplies.
- physically capable of lifting 80+ pounds at a time.
- Cleans and keeps track of tools, materials and work areas.
- OSHA 10 Required
- Or ability to complete upon employment
Nick Falcone & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer