Nick Falcone & Sons, Inc specializes in Site Development: Demolition, Excavation, Storm Sewer, Sanitary Sewer, Water Services, Concrete & Paving. Please only apply if you have substantial experience in these fields.
Do you have solid experience in commercial site development, an oustanding leadership personality & the ability to make decisions in complex situations? Then, we may be looking for you to join our team! The Foreperson must possess an extensive knowledge of construction operations, equipment, plans / blueprints, & good math skills. The Foreperson is also required to play a supervisory role by allocating & delegating responsibilities, resolving any emerging problems or issues, training & giving feedback to crew members. Preparing & presenting progress reports, field reports & timesheets.
Duties will vary and are dependant upon the project and crew assigned to each Foreperson:
- Develop an effective plan in cooperation with the Site Superintendent for constructing the project and determining the means and methods necessary for completion
- Successfully communicate the planned means and methods to the appropriate crewmembers to complete necessary tasks
- Coordinate a work plan for each phase of the project and assign /arrange for the employment requirements for specific tasks
- Encourages and promotes crews to work safely and efficiently
- Works to maximize production, ensure quality and minimize costs
- Capable of interpreting blueprints and details to complete projects
- Utilize stake-out / layouts in order to complete required tasks
Nick Falcone & Sons, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer